A highly innovative company and well respected in its field, but requiring a strategic and tactical plan developing, so that a well structured and commercial infastructure could be implemented to develop the next stage of growth, with the ultimate aim of priming the company for sale.
Tasked with reviewing the business and implementing a sales and marketing plan and structure along with guiding the business in terms of strategy and future business growth through strategic planning, marketing, business development and operational improvement.
- Developed and implemented strategic direction for business growth
- Restructured global sales team, from a matrix structure to a more focussed regional structure.
- Evaluated distributor network, implementing a focused and robust management and communication process for top performing markets. Developed sales and marketing plans for each global region and product groups.
- Introduced Incentive programme covering whole business, departments and individuals
- Recommended departmental functions through training, development and mentoring.
- Developed the sales cycle, pipeline and effective forecasting through training and advising on new CRM system so ensuring more accurate reporting.
- Created a sales channel assesment model
- Developed a Market analysis process for competitors, products, key accounts
- Overhauled the current pricing policy and structure to be more value based and therefore adding to the EBITDA
- Established a marketing strategy for each of the four product groups
"Coaching For Change were an integral part of assisting me with strategies to complete a transformation in business methodology and approach across my organisation. I would recommend their work to any business looking to make a process step change in their business. What I had been asking my team to do in two years, Coaching For Change achieved in two months" . Paul Williams CEO.