A highly innovative company and well respected in its field, but lacked the general management experience to develop the next stage growth, with the ultimate aim of priming the company for sale.
Challenged to change the business from a reactive to more customer facing operation and build sustainable, profitable growth through strategy development, including new products, geographical expansion and championing world class standards.
- Developed and implemented the strategic direction for the business
- Introduced Incentive programme covering whole business, departments and individuals.
- Grew distributor network by creating more transparent communication and setting of clear KPI’s.
- Restructured existing sales team, along with recruiting for future growth.
- Overhauled GmbH subsidiary through having clear sales and marketing plans,
- Introduced cross selling strategy, with key focus on developing and implementing a key account plan, resulting in global accounts with Bayer, Chevron, Wilmar, DSM and Shell
- Targeted main growth on new and emerging markets such as South East Asia, Middle East and Africa.
- Continuous development of high potential, but under performing markets such as Australia and South Africa.
- Developed the sales cycle, pipeline and effective forecasting through introducing new CRM system, utilising Miller Heiman processes.
- Developed sales order process integrating with CRM and ERP system
“Grant is an excellent leader with a vast knowledge, which is conveyed in a very engaging manner. The best coach and mentor I have experienced in my 25 working years”